Monday, February 18, 2013


  im driving home after are first date and it went kinda late but I thought it was great 
and I cant stop thinking about you 
like a wife thinks about a husband thats away
 like an away sales man thinks about his next sale
 like sail think about the next gust of wind
 like when are we going to see each other again


and I hope you thinking about me 
like... ring ring.... a text...
 I hope it is you like a little kids hopes for something cool on christmas.... 
its her she said “I had a good time thank you:)” and im think about what to say back like a wale under a shark attack... 
my phones dies so that makes that one easy


but it stilll doesnt help the fact that im thinking about like water thinks about ice
 like ice thinks about skating
 like skating thinks about rating this hockey player wich you might be dating

and bottom line is I cant stop think about you.
and ive got a case

1 comment:

  1. "like a wife thinks about a husband thats away"
    stolen my rapper man friend!

    ReplyDelete