Monday, February 18, 2013

if life is a game,
and lossen is a shame;
then life is made to win,
and you cant play from the sin.
so i stopped brakin all the rules. 
started utilizing all my tools. 
now i'm manifesting my greatest desires, 
and for that i gave up the sacred fires.
gave up all the nonsense. 
now everything i do seems to make sense,
and cents is what i used to make.
now i've got everything at stake:
1 to 36 odds pays 30 to 1,
because i'm number 1, and number 2 dropped out :
that puts me first twice. and that's a nice payout
now number 1 is my ecstasy, 
and i don't sit on, i am the presidency. 
and i'm bringing all my brothers to the same height
because they are the reasons i got through the fight








3 comments:

  1. Yeah, so, probably no one else caught your craps reference.
    But I did so I'm just saying it was kinda genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stolen. "because I'm number one, and number 2 dropped out: that puts me first twice. and that's a nice payday"

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing. love love love it

    ReplyDelete