Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Death some things I need to get off my chessst
some questions I got to ask
and some things we got to establish before I take off this mask
first I aint scared of you
there aint nothing I cant live through
second it wasnt his time go
and you knew that so thats a low blow
third you invited me so no forming grudges
and neither of us law binding citizens so no need for judges
death how do you decide when its someones time to go
and what if there in the middle of their show
I would understande if the curtin was closed
but what if their play was still being composed
does that change your mind
or to you is that a good find
do you even decide when some one dies
or do you just sit and enjoy the cries
what happenes if they choose you
do you have the power to reject them too
does it hurt to die
or do you just kinda pass on by
finally does it matter if you fall in love
thats all the questions I could think of

No comments:

Post a Comment